Since 1998, we have ensured you receive the script clearances you need, whether you're making a film, television series, web series, web site, documentary, game, or advertisement. Our clear & thorough script reports, script research, title reports, & scripts analysis services have served over 200 Feature Films, 400 TV Movies & 9000 TV Episodes. Founded by Amy Lennie and Ron Proulx, The Rights Company has clients throughout the world, including Canada, USA, U.K., Spain, Germany, Hong Kong, and Australia. The Rights Company has worked on such productions as Maps To The Stars, Saw II/III/IV/V, Buried, Flashpoint, Schitt’s Creek, Degrassi: The Next Generation, Resident Evil, Heartland, Away From Her, and The Shipping News.
CONTACT US: firstname.lastname@example.org / 416-766-0467
We perform a variety of services on your behalf:
- Script Clearance Report
- Title & Copyright Clearance Report
- Image & Design Report
- Visual Research and Clearance
- Script analysis for clearance issues
- Fee negotiations with licensors
- Cost reports
- Work with legal to ensure compliance with Errors and Omissions requirements
We clear all rights, including but not limited to:
- Footage and all visuals
- Underlying rights; talent, music, choreography, etc.
- Photos, artwork, likeness, articles, etc.
We work in all media, including:
- Television and Theatrical
- Electronic Media, including Internet and DVD
- Print Publishing