The Rights Company Title & Copyright Clearance Report
- is thorough and easy to read.
- is fast and efficient.
- is competitively priced.
- is designed to help productions satisfy their Errors and Omissions requirements.
- performs in depth searches of the U.S. and Canadian Copyright Offices including all records dating back to the inception of the records.
- searches Trademark Offices in USA (including all state registrations), Canada, Mexico, U.K., Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Japan, and many countries in Europe.
The Rights Company Title & Copyright Clearance Report includes checks for;
- Film and Television, including in-production and past titles
- Recent script sales
- Dramatic plays
- Radio programs
- Protected characters
- Internet domain names
- Business and common law searches
The Rights Company Title & Copyright Clearance Report provides focused information to alert producers of possible legal exposure. The Rights Company provides creators with the information they need to make informed decisions therefore minimizing the risk of legal disputes.
Our research facilities includes all-access Internet based resources, internal databases, and expert researchers.
Selected Title Clients:
- Saw II – V Twisted Pictures
- Buried Rodrigo Cortes/Versus Entertainment
- Water Deepa Mehta
- Tideland Capri Films
- Pina Wim Wenders/Neue Road Movies