The Rights Company Title Report
- performs in depth searches of the U.S. and Canadian Copyright Offices, including all records dating back to the inception of records.
- searches Trademark Offices in North America, Central America, South America, Caribbean, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia, and Oceania.
- is thorough and easy to read.
- is fast and efficient.
- is competitively priced.
- is designed to help productions satisfy their Errors and Omissions requirements.
The Rights Company Title Clearance Report includes checks for;
- Film and Television, including in-production and past titles
- Web Series
- Recent script sales
- Dramatic plays
- Protected characters
- Internet domain names
- Business and common law searches
The Rights Company Title Report provides focused information to alert producers of possible legal exposure. The Rights Company provides creators with the information they need to make informed decisions therefore minimizing the risk of legal disputes.
Our research facilities include all-access Internet based resources, internal databases, and expert researchers.
Selected Title Clients:
- Saw II – V Twisted Pictures
- Buried Rodrigo Cortes/Versus Entertainment
- Schitt’s Creek This Is Not A Real Company
- Dino Dana Sinking Ship Entertainment
- Pina Wim Wenders/Neue Road Movies